Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I spent most of the day baking which was exactly what I wanted to do! Also managed to score a few online deals, as I tend to live in fear of the die hard Black Friday shoppers. Those lines are intimidating!
I am having a hard time believing it is actually December! Luckily Jessica over at Little Baby Garvin has me inspired to throw myself into the Christmas spirit. If you have been keeping up I L-O-V-E the holidays, but have kept a little bah humbug this year.
So, in the spirit of things here are my own 25 Bucket List Items to complete prior to Christmas!
1. Find an amazing new family ornament
2. Cruise down Candy Cane Lane with the babe (and various other overly decorated streets)
3. Decorate the mantel to the EXTREME (Seeing as a house filled with pup and toddler we are opting for a tabletop tree this year)
5. Make hot chocolate in the crock pot with a dozen additions on the side (caramel, whip cream, marshmallows, sprinkles…)
6. Watch Four Christmases, Elf, Christmas with the Kranks, and Home Alone, etc. at least three or four times
7. Find creative and unique ways to wrap gifts
8. Bake, bake, bake until I cannot bake anymore (Follow me on Pinterest HERE for dessert recipes!)
9. Not gain 10 lbs from baking (aka get this butt moving!)
10. Spend a rainy afternoon shopping with the besties (For some reason shopping in the dark, rain excites me. And keeps the crowds at bay)
11. Hang stockings (and finally get one for the babe)
12. Find a really amazing present for my parents as a small thanks for all they do
13. Convince my husband we MUST go to Disneyland (probably not going to happen, but a girl can dream…)
14. Create and send out the most amazing Christmas cards…on time(ish)
15. Advent Calendar. A must. But stray from the original. DIY?
16. Ship the babe off to Grandma’s on a rainy day and spend an entire afternoon drinking Apple Cider (spiked) and watching (Christmas) movies with the hubs
17. Stuff our faces with fresh crab from Humboldt on Christmas Eve (or before during and after)
18. Find the perfect Christmas Day outfits for me and the babe.
19. Participate in a charity program for children
20. Listen to Christmas music entirely too loudly while singing entirely off key
21. Splash in mud puddles with the babe in our Hunter Rain Boots
22. Buy the babe Hunter Rain Boots
23. Go through everysingleroom in the house and donate everything we don’t use
24. Find the perfect Christmas Eve pajamas for the whole family
25. Step back, relax and soak in the holiday spirit as often as possible
Let’s keep this going? What is on your holiday to do list?